Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I recently purchased some new rims from Tirerack. They're 16" Kazera KZ-I. Wrapped around Continental ExtremeContact DW 205/50/16.

I also bought this sticker to put on the back, "Fresh as [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]"

Sorry about the quality and location of these pictures, they're only temporary.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
NEEDS WAY MOAR LOW!!!!! sooo hard to look at... aghhhhhh runs away from monster truck.

you really need to be low in order to rock that sticker sorry...

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
U still on blocks? Or is the jack still under it?

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts
Don't see too many yellow sedans out there now. I think the silver lip would look good yellow!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't see too many yellow sedans out there now. I think the silver lip would look good yellow!
Yup, not too many Street Editions left. I was thinking about doing that to the silver lip, if we can color match the paint.

About the suspension, I know.. I'm trying to get my financial part going so I can buy me some lowering springs, beefier shocks + sway bars. I don't feel like doing a half job on it and just lower it with crappy shocks.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Car looks clean and mean. And good call on the suspension...do it right the first time. Or if its not practical for lowered suspension for whatever reason the car still looks great.

·
Registered
449 Posts
HOLY 4x4 BATMAN. Needs moar low. Sticker looks cool, wheels look great, just needs moar low to bring it all together. [thumb]

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Car looks clean and mean. And good call on the suspension...do it right the first time. Or if its not practical for lowered suspension for whatever reason the car still looks great.
Jgrover998: Haha, yeah x2 on the clean and mean. I'll do the suspension work once and done right. Thanks for compliments!

Dominic: Holy 4x4 batman is right lolol, I need some low real bad, thanks btw. Hows the Datsun coming along? Anymore progression? Anymore gnarly SVT offroading stories :p

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
oh man i don't really understand everyone's utter and extreme fascination with having to have anything and everything lowered. It's starting to get real old. "neeadz moar lowzzz!!1!!1" Don't listen to the naysayers.

I think it looks fantastic the way it is, functional and a bad ass color.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh man i don't really understand everyone's utter and extreme fascination with having to have anything and everything lowered. It's starting to get real old. "neeadz moar lowzzz!!1!!1" Don't listen to the naysayers.

Every car has to be "needz tints and low" I think they make a bind to it or something lol. Thanks a lot, I don't get many compliments on the color of the car, but like you said f the naysayers.

I think the bronze/gold KZ-Ps will look good.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dominic: Holy 4x4 batman is right lolol, I need some low real bad, thanks btw. Hows the Datsun coming along? Anymore progression? Anymore gnarly SVT offroading stories :p
Oh, I have tons more stories with the SVT [hihi]

·
Godspeeding
2,008 Posts

[thumb]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts