Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics of my clean foci....enjoy

only took me about 3 hrs to do, im working on the interior next and will post pics....

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
very nice, id recommend to paint your rear drums, also is that hood scoop added to stock, or aftermarket hood, please dont tell me its just a stick on, BUT your hood paint theme is awesome!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the scoop started out as one of those stick ons. now its attached with bondo and is fully function to my ram air intake, which is still in the works.the paint them still needs work.....it is def a project in the works.....im getting 4 wheel disc brakes soon anyways.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, shes going along nicely.....i bought her almost a year ago and she was bone stock

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
hey I think I saw you 2day on oceanside blvd ........ I was at Constant Velocity motorsports on the right side ...... I dunno if you know of that shop but, yea Im pretty sure I saw you drive by. N E ways I recognized the exhaus, color, taillights and scoop in these pics and it says you live in cali so im pretty sure dat was u. Also from the looks of the pics they are in the apartments on Mesa right down the street from El Camino, is that correct? my friend lives there and I live right up by El Camino. Well n e ways you should stop by the shop sometimes, all the guys are way cool and will help you trick out your focus. take care keep up the good work and check out my focus.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
not too crazy about the hood but its liveable

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
"Vat das zis do?"
"It sucks in air!"
"It's definitly sucking"

Just kidding; like the rims, like the color, nice drop.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SoCalDuratec, you are right on the moey about where im at. i cruise down oceanside blvd almost everyday. we should def meet up i need more ideas on what to do. do you work there or just hang out? ive stopped by there once and they seemed pretty chill. thats for the love on my car

·
Thread Killer
2,711 Posts
Well, since you're SD County, we have a meet every Tuesday in Mira Mesa [thumb]. If you want, PM me and I'll give you directions.

Looks sweet! Is that the hood scoop of a Subaru?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I washed mine yesterday, now it's raining... [mad]

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that sucks about the rain, i hate it when that happens, ive been pretty lucky out here so far, all i have to worry about is the morning dew....but i have covered parking so its not a big deal!

trav....pm sent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts