Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a horrible experience at my local Ford dealership today the manager has decided to give me and install if needed a Ford accessory at no cost or get "The Works" on them the next time its needed. Ive already pretty much decided that I'm probably going to go for the free accessory since I just had an oil change done last week but i"m not sure exactly which one to get. so if anyone has any opinion on what I should get it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Illuminated shift knob. Ambient lighting. Cargo liner. Floor mats.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
already have remote start. I was thinking about getting the gloss accent lights/ DRLs.

·
Registered
159 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Someone asked for a background story on my horrible experience. Basically what happened was I asked for a written report on exactly what was wrong with my car after it was diagnosed but before it was fixed and was told by my service rep that he was not able to do that and he was leaving soon so i would just have to wait to get that info when the car was fixed. I called again the next day and asked if i could be emailed the report the service rep then told me that he had about 15 people in front of him and that he would try and get to it if he could but probably not. I talked to the manager after my car was fixed and he told me that none of that was true and that my service rep could have easily printed/ emailed me the report. Also when I went to go pick up the car they had run it through the was and bent my rear license plate. Sorry for the long explanation.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Ford black pack rear spoiler is a Ford accessory. I'd get that.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
Well a "The Works" oil change is a $40-$50 value... So I think a "Ford accessory" would be like a baseball cap or a t shirt of some sort? Lol.
makes sense . . . If that is the case, tell them you want a 1:18 model of a Shelby or something. Those go for $50-$75. I just paid $53 for one, and that was cheap.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts