Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone i thought that i would pass this on... i heard from a reliable source that on sat the 13th , max rpm in bremerton is doing free dyno's. if you can make it and can it is definatly something to look into. and its free!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think it starts around like 10 am or so. im going to call this morning and find out for sure but im sure it probably going to be packed. but as soon as i find anything out ill post it. but if you beat me to it post it if you dont mind.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
If it is going to be free I assume it would be full already. It would be cool just to go and check out all the cars.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i aint down with taking hte ferry further then from where i allready live

·
Registered
315 Posts
http://www.maxrpmmotorsports.com/index.htm

This is the shops link. It's true, My buddy that has an SRT4 in my Platoon was going to go, but had a change of plans. He knows the guys up at that place. Should be a pretty good time, food, door prizes, etc. Prolly a long line for dyno, but cool to check out other cars

·
Registered
315 Posts
My buddy said something about there were some problems with the ownership or something, this and that, etc. And they are trying to build their customer base back up by opening up their dyno on a Saturday. Something like that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah i showed p at like 130 and they only tppk the first 26 people . so needless to say i didnt get to get mine done.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts