Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2.0 and a 2.3 Duratec Focus for testing of new tuning ideas and software , Dyno will be free you woy will have the option to buy or not buy the tune/tuner

I would like a local guy willing to make trips back if changes need to be done and a list of the mods that are done to his car

When finished I will then have the best price as well as the best tune for the Duratec Focus

No one will beat Focus-Power prices on tuning. . . . . . . .

Tom

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Tom is at it again! GO TOM!

Seriously... MUCH respect for how much love you show the Focus community....

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hmmm Vendors Supporting Vendors. Very interesting!

·
Registered
464 Posts
annnnnnd how would it be better?

·
Registered
538 Posts
I live in Charlotte, and am only working part time during the summer. Pm me if you need me. PS I have all of tomorrow off.

·
Registered
341 Posts
You da Man, Have it ready by Aug. 22 and I will be one of your first customers, well at least here in Seattle.

·
Premium Member
21,235 Posts
I'll be in Crossville for my birthday this coming up weekend Tom, if you still need volunteers for D20 motors, I can make the swing to Charlotte. With my job it's deductible, so long as I can find the union hall there [thumb]

I have a cone filter on my MAF, and an MBRP exhaust with the 2nd cat deleted.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Hey Tom,

Where exactly are you in NC? I have an 06 st and I live in Dayton Oh. I could be tempted to take a long weekend and drive down. Let me know if you're intrested.

Sean

·
Registered
379 Posts
BTW, I have no mods...yet

·
FF Affiliate
30,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lucidity said:
I live in Charlotte, and am only working part time during the summer. Pm me if you need me. PS I have all of tomorrow off.

Ahhh, Some one close , Contact me next week and let me know when you can come to the Dyno , Plan on at least 3 Hrs maybe more

What Mods do you have done ?

Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts