Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just realized my right rear wheel cap is gone it's like $30 at the dealership anyone know where to get these?

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
dealer or junkyard man. $30 actually ain't too shabby. my mom had an eagle that would lose 'em all the tim. $60 a piece.

you could always just run without all of them. i never thought that looked bad on our cars.

Mike

PS- you can usually find OEM parts whosalers online. just try searching. something will come up

·
Registered
94 Posts
tRY THIS LINK

iF A LOCAL SALVAGE YARD HAS ONE TRY THAT IF NOT TRY http://www.car-part.com/ DIAL IN THE car and the part. On this small of a part, the national search may be of use. Usually if you call the yard as opposed ot ordering on-line the price wilol be better and they can tell you more about the parts they have. Especially making sure it is the right part.

·
Registered
601 Posts
ebay or junkyard...sometimes here is va they have like dollar day at the local junk yard and any part from any car is like just a few dollars each

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I'll sell you 2 for 15$ shipped mine already ddint come with 1 when i bought my car and then I lost another.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts