Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, it's me, Kelly. Joel's wife. I was convinced I wasn't going to create a name until I bought a car, but this will be easier than hijacking Joel's name all the time.

Jess, I understand if you want to rape this thread since I totally turned yours into some crazy..weird...thing. [giggle]

But anyway, I'm here.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
eiffel tower ftw

and i LOVE your name lol

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
I was about to say that is an epic user name.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
One of the Coolest Screen Names EVer!

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
yes it is about time... i kept getting confused. there were a few times when some really gay stuff was being said from joels account... well would have been gay had joel said it... you know what i mean!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
you mean about him/her liking me or something? man love is NOT gay

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I hope this makes it easier for everyone. And I was pretty sure Joel was tired of me being on his name all of the time, especially with some of the things that were being said. However, no need to panic, Joel isn't into guys. So, hopefully you won't ever have to worry about bro-rape.[;)]

Evan, you need help. [^]

The name is random, but I thought it was a perfect fit to something I would say. And...it's true! [:D]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
if you were to get that focus joel posted...you'd be sooo much cooler than he is! and you telling is joel isn't into guys, wtf is with that?! what happened to letting us down easy?!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
Trap county huh....there with Jeezy?

·
Registered
573 Posts
[idea] Now you got to get your own foci and call it the burger queen. no just kidin nice screen name I like Hamburgers to.( Barney rocks)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Trap county huh....there with Jeezy?

I'm not quite sure what you're trying to ask me here. But, the reason I said "Trap county" is because my brother has a good friend that plays in a band called F[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] Trap County...and it just reminded me of that.

Steve, I really like the car that Joel posted. We'll have to wait and see, though. I can't get a loan right now.

·
Forced to move on...
6,916 Posts
Hi girl! Glad you made your own [hihi] Yours is so much better than your hubby's [;)] It was great meeting you last weekend!

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
Hello i think i missed you at the meet but hay!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Hay is for horses [hihi] My math teacher in high school always used to say that...

I see your name is as random as you are. Whats up? Can't wait to see you and Joel and Jeremy/Mary in a few more weeks.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts