·
Registered
10,022 Posts
well noone will have trouble reading that

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Something I oughta point out. It's not white like it looks in the picture, it's called Etchmark, looks like etched glass in person.
[headbang]

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Hey Foci what kind of engine you got in that thing??[???:)]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uuuuummmmmm..... Damn I forgot! [:)]

P.S. The ricers really hate it, gets attention from almost evey Honda driver. Most every Civic with a fart can wants to race me....

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
my brother had a friend that during HS had a vinyl sticker shop...
so he gave to my brother a 3 feet navy blue sticker of MOSSIMO (
)...
he put it on his 81 toyota SW....
we were so "cool" back then...
now i feel so ashamed of that...[paranoid]

joel

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow dude, I think that I might need my magnifying glass....[hihi]
Nah, it's all good. At least if you forget what engine you have then all you have to do is look on the back glass.

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Oh gosh... are you for real?! [screwy]
hehe...

·
FF Veteran Goofball
5,741 Posts
Oh my gosh, Focus, that vid is just awful?! hehe.. oh gosh, I feel so guilty for chuckling at it. Sorry to go off-topic.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
thats a little big for me to put in my car but its your car and preference and actually it doesnt look that bad at all

·
Registered
705 Posts
Um just cause its afocus doesnt mean it isnt rice, if it was a civic that said vtec everyone woudl jumo on it.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll call it a little BRAND PRIDE. I come from a serious Ford family, most evryone in my family drives a Ford and almost every car I have owned has been a Ford. I really love the blue oval, and don't think I'll will own anythuing besides a Ford for the near future (5-10 years). I was very excited to be able to buy something from Ford that could compete with another car that I liked an awful lot; the Civic Si Hatchback. The ZX3 fit my feet very nicely. And Ford calling the engine something that sounded so much like the famous Vtec, I thought I really ought to put on some sort of Zetec badging that would really piss off all those Vtec guys (and girls) out there. I happen to work for the number 2 vinyl manufacturer in the country, with the profesional equipment and all the material I wanted at my disposal. So I thought what better way than to make a sign for my back window that would show my EXTREME BRAND PRIDE! I think the Zetec is a good strong engine (with a little help [:D] ) and have no problem shouting that out to the world. I take all comments with good humor, people either love it or hate it. But everytime a Joe Schmo 40-something in his Accord pulls up behind me and chuckles at "today's youth" I love it. I've had it for about a year and a half and don't ever plan to remove it, I've become attached to it. It gives my car a different attitude than the thousands of other ZX3's out there. Besides that it lets me really say that I am a FociFreak!

I'd love to hear everyones opinion.... So shout it out.
End of rant... sorry

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
i wouldnt do that till i was running 14s atleast, but thats me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts