Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the place for your submissions...

·
Something goes here
8,290 Posts
Oh this is going to be fun!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
First picture somewhere cool with me and my Focus was supposed to be for Sunday. The guys in Mexico who helped me get my new vents in.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Monday picture. One of my favorite places to take pictures of the Focus. Our local airport

·
Sonic Mk3 Crew #00
13,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where's the rest???

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I had said it, you caught me on the worst week dude. I spent all week before work detailing the focus for this show

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I even have a write up

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Inventory: on the seats- x4 18x8 Avid 1 AV06 wheels 5x114.3 ET35 x2 Nankang Noble Sport II 235/40 R18 and the junk in the trunk- x2 same tires as above. Bucket 1 has 10 microfiber towels, 10 all purpose microfiber towels, x2 Stoner Glass Cleaner x1 meguiars ultimate synthetic wax x1 meguiars cleaner wax x1 meguiars quick detailer x2 microfiber applicator pads x3 tire gel application pads x1 meguiars tire shine gel x1 armorall tire shine gel
Bucket 2 has x1 maguiars 6 in buffer x1 meguiars medium cut polish x1 meguiars fine cut polish x1 turtle wax swirl marks and water spot remover (polish basically) x1 turtle wax rubbing compound x3 meguiars clay bars x1 meguiars quick detailer x1 5x5 chamois x1 5x5 dual sided microfiber towel x1 corona beer bottle (not mine)

·
Registered
327 Posts
Here is my submission.

2014 SE MT RR

Mods:
Fogs, debadged, snorkel delete, K&N Filter, hacked BCM to remove shift light, flat black console and vents, FSWorks rmm insert, and Ford racing axle back.

·
Focus Addict
14,132 Posts
Here is my submission.

2014 SE MT RR

Mods:
Fogs, debadged, snorkel delete, K&N Filter, hacked BCM to remove shift light, flat black console and vents, FSWorks rmm insert, and Ford racing axle back.
I don't think it was open to everyone just yet, just those who were already hedgies or whatever the current lower tier of membership to the crew.

Try and introduce yourself over in the main thread: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7076769#post7076769 and see what happens. [like]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts