Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
how did they get like 5 whp from a crank pulley is what i am asking.....

·
Registered
247 Posts
maybe it was on an engine dyno. and yes i think that it was in the ford racing catalog

·
Registered
789 Posts
i can't look at the link right now because i am at work, but judging from the responses, they most likely have it on an engine dyno. there is no way that a UDP would produce 5whp. really, the only thing the UDP if for is the electronics in the car so changing it would would make the car run smoother but not necessarily make too much more power.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Thats definatly a engine dyno fyi. That makes some sense, it matches up with the cars who have been modded fully NA and this was done by a company who job is to make numbers. I would expect the numbers to be rounded up and slightly skewered, since they are going to try to get every last little bit out of it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
ok i got mine off focus sport like 2 years ago seariously cheapest and best thing i did. heres the link to focus sport and the wheel dyno charts max gain is only like 3 hp but great low end tq and hp gains . if anybody needs help putting it on pm me ill walk you through it.

http://focussport.com/udp.htm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts