1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
Yeah that's my old Focus, I'm the one that swapped everything and put the SVT bumpers and Ford Accessories side skirts.

Testing waters my ass, he's been trying to sell it since he first got it, almost 2 years ago now. He also has no idea what's on it, I face palm every time I see the ad.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
As many times as I saw it speeding down Kunia Road, surprised it hasn't been wrecked yet...

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
As many times as I saw it speeding down Kunia Road, surprised it hasn't been wrecked yet...
If it makes you feel any better, he did get arrested twice last year for speeding. First was 83/60, second was 89/45. I know it makes me feel better.

So it's been abused, HARD. [boxface]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah that's my old Focus, I'm the one that swapped everything and put the SVT bumpers and Ford Accessories side skirts.

Testing waters my ass, he's been trying to sell it since he first got it, almost 2 years ago now. He also has no idea what's on it, I face palm every time I see the ad.
Seriously?? That's crazy. If you look on Craigslist for my blue zx5. You'll see it but the guy decides to sell it. I found it in kapolei but looks in worst condition den hen I had it. >_<"

But anyways I called that dude who is selling it, sounds like a complete ass. Idk why the heck he would swap the engine for lower miles. But then that, the car looks really clean nd nice!! :D

·
&#65295;&#20154;&#9685;&#65279; &#8255;&#8255;&#65
3,318 Posts
Seriously?? That's crazy. If you look on Craigslist for my blue zx5. You'll see it but the guy decides to sell it. I found it in kapolei but looks in worst condition den hen I had it. >_<"

But anyways I called that dude who is selling it, sounds like a complete ass. Idk why the heck he would swap the engine for lower miles. But then that, the car looks really clean nd nice!! :D
It looks clean and nice because he didn't do s**t to it lol. Yea the dude is an ass. He's also full of it, he didn't swap or install anything into it, I did all that. I even have a small build thread on here showing the silver Focus when I got it and the 03 SVT parts car I had.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It looks clean and nice because he didn't do s**t to it lol. Yea the dude is an ass. He's also full of it, he didn't swap or install anything into it, I did all that. I even have a small build thread on here showing the silver Focus when I got it and the 03 SVT parts car I had.
That's pretty nuts doing the conversion! But where did you the svt engine?? I'm guessing that it must had cost over $2k since its kinda used. Other den that I like the build you did to it. Do you have the link to your build?? I wanna check it out. Btw did you buy a kit to convert the drums to disc?? That's awesome!

·
&#65295;&#20154;&#9685;&#65279; &#8255;&#8255;&#65
3,318 Posts
I got an entire SVT parts car and a spare ZX3 for about 2K. The ZX3 didn't run and the SVT did. I was going to swap the SVT goodies into my sedan but the ZX3 was the better choice, which is the one for sale.

If you click on my profile I have a picture of the engine after I swapped it and painted some stuff. The build threads I made aren't very exciting lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts