Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out looking at cars this last week end for the wife. Found a very clean blue SVT for sale on one of the frontage roads of I35 and Santa Fe. Then we went down not even a mile on same road there was a Red Saleen for sale at a pretty scetchy lot. It was a little ruff from the looks of it driving by a few times. Just thought it was weird to find those rare Focus's for sale right next to each other.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hmm, i met the guy who had a red saleen focus in KC, wonder if he sold it?

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
hell i just found a 08 MS3 with only 14k miles on it I would love to get. ya know, better family car than a 2 dr coupe.

·
Registered
336 Posts
hell i just found a 08 MS3 with only 14k miles on it I would love to get. ya know, better family car than a 2 dr coupe.

you are crazy man, i have had 3 cars. 3... my entire life... and im 31. i dont even know how many cars you have had by now lol. you dont need another [giddy]

·
FocusFest Event Team
2,362 Posts
I haven't had that many. only 14 cars/trucks and 7 motorcycles/atv. we were just talking the other day about how i'm tearing up my car traveling as much as I do. I've put almost22k miles on it since march 7th (almost 4 weeks of that have been using rentals). eating up tires and everything else since it's it's lowered and all. was looking at ways to cost less in maintenance and the best options were to put my car back to stock or trade it in and get something with four doors and lower mileage and not modify it. best option for that to get what i want is to get something that is a performance version that already does well without being modified. however I'll probably just keep my car since it's half paid off then get the truck I want after that.

·
Registered
220 Posts
up near rockford i believe that red saleen that massive speed did some work on still sits for sale, the 2.3L duratec turbo they swapped into it is mean

·
Registered
336 Posts
up near rockford i believe that red saleen that massive speed did some work on still sits for sale, the 2.3L duratec turbo they swapped into it is mean
Damn sounds like a good deal, turbo 2.3 has got to be brutal

1 - 7 of 7 Posts