Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found some old car show pics (which he won, by the way) of TJ's S2 and thought you guys would like to so see some from 2002:

Just thought you would enjoy. This was before we did the ATX to MTX swap in 2002.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Motor looks great! The rest of the car overall looks great too, but that body kit just isn't my taste.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
just going to say the same thing as everyone else already has, lol. never been a fan of that bumper. but love how great everything looks all together, and clean! never pictured you as being old enough to have a grown son, ah, the misconceptions we come up with about people online lol

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
No way! I was just thinking about this the other day. I love this car, and that sangria color is HAWT! Looks amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

·
i wear no pants
17,506 Posts
great looking car mike...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Looking great Mike! Everything is just beautiful, every detail is put together, and makes for a beautiful car!, and after seeing this car, and yours, I can sure tell TJ was your son, haha!

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, i appreciate the comments, but keep in mind, this was from 2002. That Cervini kit was very popular and fit very well. Heres my wifes car with the S2 kit (same as Steeda) that came on his car stock:

TJ actually won 8 car shows with that car and got an all expence paid trip to Myrtle Beach for a Sony car show for it have everything Sony in it. A Sony rep saw that car here one day at Freemans Car Stereo and offered him the trip if he would let them put it in their display at the beach that weekend, so who would say no to that, lol. Thanks for the comments Cliff.

·
Banned
200 Posts
Your son had a Wings West Avenger kit, not Cervini.

Your other S2 has a Razzi/Steeda lip kit, not factory 'S2'.

The [email protected] came w/ grey colored lower moldings and a very small grey front lower valence w/ upper S2 wing.

Good looking cars.

- Drew

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Mike , those are some schweet rides the family has ..

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
just going to say the same thing as everyone else already has, lol. never been a fan of that bumper. but love how great everything looks all together, and clean! never pictured you as being old enough to have a grown son, ah, the misconceptions we come up with about people online lol

Good point. I don't even know what Mike looks like. I say a mugshot is in order to familiarize us all.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Here ya go:

Mike (b16sir1991) is in the Middle, back row, with his arms crossed looking to the left. Beside him on the right also looking left is Tom (Turbo Tom - 1turbofocus)

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
you kno back then, adding body kits were as popular as adding rims to a car. but now these days, its just way too pointless and "ricey". either way the car looks good, i like[thumb]

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
thats a really nice car mike that your son has, props to him for doing so damn good in shows as well

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
focusownerskid, youre partially correct, but working at Ford since 1992, i can tell you that a few S2's "did" come with that kit and i stand corrected, it was a Wings West kit. Trust me, i know what im talking about and especially when "I" bought the car out of the showroom here at work. Heres a better pic of us:

Thats me with my arms crossed and Tom and John (03orangesvt) are to my right messing around, lol.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
..............You have a son? And a wife?......and all foci in the family? lol

They all look great Mike, you done anything new to your svt lately? Some of those foci are getting kinda old too, does anyone in the family plan on buying something new from ford...say a fiesta, or new focus?

·
Registered
329 Posts
All look great very nice taste.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have two boys, one (TJ) is 29 and David is 24. TJ doesnt have the S2 anymore and neither does the wife. She has a 4X4 Ranger Edge thats also Sonic Blue. TJ now has a 2007 F-150 4X4 that we have done some work to. The SVT i just keep doing little things here and there working on balance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts