Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check it out.. a buddy of mine took a few interior pics.. they all came out blurry as heck and dark but ya get the idea.. [thumb]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
motor pic too...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry some are blurry

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last one

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe,, yup automatic turbo.. Well I have an amazing transmission and torque converter by Art Carr he is awesome.. and A shift kit.. she runs sooo fast lol.. shifts amazingly.[:D]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
thats a nice looking car fokused. i wish i still lived in california so you could have helped me out to decide what to get for my car

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
fokuzsport said:
how much did it cost..
um -0-, Art Carr sponsored me. Good guy and does amazing work. California Performance Transmission. in Huntington Beach..[thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fabster82 said:
thats a nice looking car fokused. i wish i still lived in california so you could have helped me out to decide what to get for my car
Hey thanks a lot. Well if you ever have any questions i would be more then happy to give my opinion about things. U can e-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
83 Posts
looks crazy, but i like it, the color too much. automatic turbo huh. i want one too. art carr you said in HB. does he have a website?

·
Registered
966 Posts
I like that interior. Everything flows very nicely with the two tone design. The seats look nice as well. It would be nice to see some more pics!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Your interior is kinda flashy. But it looks good overall. Great job!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
well fokused if i do have any questions then im definately going to email you and get some help if thats not a problem. thanks for offering

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you!! Everyone very much for the positive feedback!! [:D] [thumb]

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
too flashy for my taste...dont like car with interior painted in red...

nice work with the turbo...have you been in he track ?!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts