Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just on tristateruners.com and found this zx3 for sale. hes asking $2500 OBO, and i sent him a pm, and he said $2k is the lowest he would go. its satin black, 5sp 126k miles (kinda high), hids in headlights and fogs, custom molded midwing (not everyone will like it), magnaflow exhaust, and coilovers (which are not installed). it seemed like a pretty descent price, and i personally think it looks pretty good. i was tryin to talk my parents into gettin it for my sister, but they dont want her first car to be manual... so im passing this on to you guys!!!!

heres the link:
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=67982

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here are some pix for you guys, so you dont need to register on tst to see them...

if i had the money, id be all over this for a project... but i dont

·
Registered
0 Posts
damn it, if it weren't for the wing and paint I'd be all over this one. I just want a decent beater and this would be perfect if I didn't have to invest so much to make it look the way I want. But alas I shouldn't be spending alot of $$$ as tuning is what I need to save for.

Nice find though [thumb]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^X2.

If this damn economy wasn't in the shitter we have been wanting a cheap beater Focus for a race car project.

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
Yeah, I need to find a beater wagon for project fochero.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
damn it, if it weren't for the wing and paint I'd be all over this one. I just want a decent beater and this would be perfect if I didn't have to invest so much to make it look the way I want. But alas I shouldn't be spending alot of $$$ as tuning is what I need to save for.

Nice find though [thumb]
if you want a decent beater you can buy my car for $5,500 , i was going to wait till spring to sell it but i just really want my new car now. but ether way the speed3 will be mine eventually

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
did he sell it cause the links dont work

1 - 9 of 9 Posts