Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the Mechanics I used to work with just got a job at a place in brunswick called Total Performance. He said they have a chassis dyno but its not just rolling dyno. I guess they can put so much of a load on it they can stall a semi. This place does everything from semis to boats, and the owner is looking to get into the tuner market so im sure he'd welcome anybody lookin for a good tuning shop. I didnt know if anybody knew about it already....justthought i'd throw it out there.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Any idea how much they are charging to tune

·
Registered
758 Posts
DUDE! No one believes me, but in NE Ohio, there is a shop in Ashtabula called Twisted Innovations. They dyno, and dyno tune using xcalII's. $279 for a dyno tune and xcal w/ 3tunes. They do great work too. Everyone here goes there.
P.S.
You guys should both come to the g2g in Ashtabula in July, I think the dude from that shop is gonna be there. He has an 05 ZX3.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I wonder how much it is when you already have the xcal 2

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know what he's charging. I have to talk to the guy I know. He starts Monday and he was gonna talk to the owner about maybe doin a little advertising/sponsorship thing with me if he wants to get into the market bad enough (although I'm not expecting to get anything out of it, that only happens to people with retarded cars....like scions). But when i find out prices and stuff i'll let you guys know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bizzy_13 said:
DUDE! No one believes me, but in NE Ohio, there is a shop in Ashtabula called Twisted Innovations. They dyno, and dyno tune using xcalII's. $279 for a dyno tune and xcal w/ 3tunes. They do great work too. Everyone here goes there.
P.S.
You guys should both come to the g2g in Ashtabula in July, I think the dude from that shop is gonna be there. He has an 05 ZX3.
so wait....you get the dyno and the xcalII flasher itself with 3 tunes for $279!?!?!

·
Registered
758 Posts
EMOslaughter said:
so wait....you get the dyno and the xcalII flasher itself with 3 tunes for $279!?!?!
I dunno if you get the flasher itself, but the tunes,Yes!!!

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
i remember you telling me about that bob. would make sense if you are getting 3 tunes you should have the flasher, where else are you going to store them?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Any new info on this? I'm going to need dynoed in the near future since I'm getting force fed soon.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
kent let us know what you find out please

·
Registered
608 Posts
I'm in CT right now, I'll have to wait until I get back and after I get the S/C on and everything working ok.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts