Focus Fanatics Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
count me in. I have to remember that it will be 11:30 my time 10:30 your time. but for the race it has to be strictly b-class with no mods correct? ? oh yeah i have absolutely none of the DLC

·
Registered
464 Posts
but for the race it has to be strictly b-class with no mods correct? ? oh yeah i have absolutely none of the DLC
If it is no mods, then I have been practicing with the wrong car...

And I don't have any DLC either. But I have all of the "free" cars. So I should still be able to display the DLC.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Just FYI, weekly info will always be updated in the first post of this thread.

----------------------------------------
Friday August 24th 10:30 pm CST
Please be online and ready to race!

TRACK
Tsukuba full 10 laps

CAR
B CLASS COUPES
MAXIMUM OF TWO DOORS
NO RESTRICTION OF DRIVE OR ENGINE TYPE
-------------------------------------------

·
Registered
482 Posts
just did 10 practice laps in my B500 around the Tsukuba Full track and my fastest lap was 1.09.314.
oh yeah can we change the time to 1030 for you and 1130 for me? i work till 1120 and would like to join in the race

·
Registered
464 Posts
just did 10 practice laps in my B500 around the Tsukuba Full track and my fastest lap was 1.09.314.
oh yeah can we change the time to 1030 for you and 1130 for me? i work till 1120 and would like to join in the race
B500? What's that? [scratch] And I have been pulling 1:05 from my 240SX... We are allowed to use a modded 240, right?

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------
Friday September 14th 10:30 pm CST
Please be online and ready to race!

TRACK
Nurburgring Grand Prix Circuit 8 laps

CAR
S Class
Minimum vehicle weight: 4000lbs
---------------------------------------------

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Ha, I will ACTUALLY be in town this weekend for a change so I'll see everyone at 10:30!

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
I like this idea man real cool. I dont got any expasion packs but heres my xbox gamertag Drumr90.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
This has more or less fizzled out but if anyone is still interested we can start it up again sometime. I know many have moved on to Horizon or are no longer playing.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts