Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought an xbox360 and now own the game FORZA 2. i love it, its a great game and addicting as all hell.

i was wondering if people who have xbox and xbox live would be interested in having some kind of online weekly challenge/race, just to stay connected and to see who's got the most skills in the "gaming" world.

it can be any kind of race you want, but id prolly lean twards a focus only kinda race. just to keep it in the realm of the FOFO community.

let me know what you think....[driving]

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have forza 2, a focus in it, and xbox live so if this happens let me know. I haven't played in forever but I'd like to play once and a while.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I could race on some nites. let me know also.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to add that I'll need gamer tags to contact everyone on xbox live. So please post them or pm them to me. Thanks.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I would love to do this! My XBOX hasn't been online in a while but I just got a new router so that can be fixed. My tag is SkankinRex. Did you put this in gaming section? This could get pretty big.

·
Registered
305 Posts
My tag is TWDDamaged . We may want to decide on tracks and class of focus(If we are just going to run focus cars).

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i figured we could pretty much do whatever. like one week could be an all focus race, depending on class and whatnot, and then another week we could do an all around race, class depending of course. but all in due time.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well I'm sure once we all get together there's going to be a few races to do for the night. Are we going to be racing clean?? I hadn't played in a long time and then I raced a few weeks ago expecting to be able to pull off a clean pass only to have someone knock me out of the race!! Thats not how I remember it at all when I was on a few years ago.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Racing clean doesnt happen online too much, in fact it has gotten so bad that we have had to start racing with collision off. Otherwise you get guys in there that purposely wreck you. But for racing a private race like this.....if everyone is just wanting to have fun and not knock people off the track on purpose it will remain fun. But we have to remember there will probably be a lot of different skill levels on the track though.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
just follow the track lines that are optional, due to the fact that it shows you when to break and all that good stuff, so that will also help in the cutting down of collisions

·
Registered
234 Posts
I just got back on LIVE. I'm SkankinRex and I'll probably be on tonight. I have some Foci but haven't tuned them or really set the classes yet but I got plenty of cars and I was on fire last night!

·
Registered
84 Posts
been looking for ppl to race with gamertag is kev31289 hit me up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts