Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Fordtec purchase

I bought from him as well. Extremely pleased with the results. Would check with him first before looking anywhere else.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I bought a set of svt rear spindles and hubs and he failed to let me know the bearings were destroyed, one was missing the bearing water seal, one missing the abs ring. one bearing retainer was not useable. Fast shipping parts made it well packed. not happy with the lack of information and he has not returned my reply of concern.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I bought stuff from his as well...I wonder how he gets everything. I bought a couple things from him. The SVT caps I got were great! Just how he described anyways. haha

·
Registered
59 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile TO Everyone on this thread . I sell used parts and sometimes they need some rebuilding or parts can be used as is. I do give my customers the upmost best service and do even list my phone number to speak directly to me. If no one is not happy with there items please return them for a full refund. I do my best to give the best price to each member. Thank you! Fordtec

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
So what You're saying is, You're running Your business through FF? Have You gotten approval from (username)Tom about this yet? I'd hate to shut You down over something as trivial as all that...

Excerpt from Buying, selling and trading Rules

10) Selling Multiple Items or Services (Business or Idividuals):
Members who sell multiple used (i.e. used parts business) or new items and/or services are not permitted to use the forum. No prices or promotions are to be discussed.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Uh oh. The mod police have arrived. I hate to see this as he helps alot of people out. For the most part I have only heard good things. 2 of my friends sleepyboy and Vonkrause have had good things to say about him.

·
Registered
14,399 Posts
Uh oh. The mod police have arrived. I hate to see this as he helps alot of people out. For the most part I have only heard good things. 2 of my friends sleepyboy and Vonkrause have had good things to say about him.
The same. People need to shhhh lol

sent from my phone

·
Registered
59 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile correction meaning used parts i happen to have. Glad i could help everyone out. Also this is not a business. Fordtec

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile correction meaning used parts i happen to have. Glad i could help everyone out. Also this is not a business. Fordtec
I call BS. If it's not a business, then maybe You can explain just about Your entire posting history here on FF? You have been given ample opportunity to do the right thing and become a Vendor, yet when confronted on it, You lie and say it's not a business. I may have been born in the morning, but it wasn't this morning. Give Me a little credit.

I'm sure a number of people will be upset with Me about doing what You are basically forcing Me to do, but if You don't want to comply then You leave Me little choice. I can't help but to wonder, though. If You've been successfully running this little operation right under Our noses for a bit over a year here, is the IRS also unaware as well?

In short, I am giving You one last opportunity to do the right thing and become a Vendor, because if nothing else You have procured many items for mostly satisfied members(some of which are friends of Mine, outside of the forum) and don't intend to shut You down without taking that into account. You have 24 hours to contact Tom, or You will go *POOF*. I'm not the only Moderator aware of the situation, so it's out of My hands if You don't.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts