Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i purchased today, new in box off ebay for $20.50 plus shipping, i figure thats a good buy since my 6 disc has eaten my cd's and will no longer let me insert them. I was able to get them out though. I have used one of the VR3 wireless fm modulator's, but i run into interferance a lot on my hour drive in to work. I am hoping that this will fix that issue for me since my mp3 player and my cell phone have become my best friends in my car these days.
I looked into getting a new radio, but don't wanna spend that kind of money this close to christmas (really saving money for that perfect LCD TV).

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also, anyone that has this item, what antenna adapter is needed???

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice, do you like it??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry man, couldn't pass up the deal, i Paid the exact same thing for my wireless fm modulater POS. Hopefully there will be another one you can buy soon. I made my last bid with 7 seconds or so.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wired up today, sounds 10 times better than the wireless fm modulator crap thing. I had to go to wally world and purchase the antenna adapter, which I got the one with 7 connectors, both male and female. Hooked it up, voila, sound. I ran the audio cable out through my ash tray and used some velcro as a mounting point for my mp3 player and the holster for my blackberry.

I likey.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts