Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
View this:
http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/trim/?trim=sesedan

Now, from what I gain, with the SE trim package (sedan or hatchback) Sync is standard? Is this really true, because I've seen many of them without Sync. Either they where ordered w/o Sync, or Ford's site is completely incorrect.
Many people (some here even) said that Sync was extra for SE, but this page seems to say otherwise...

Just want a clarification so I can make some decisions made (hopefully) from good information. Ford's site confuses me a bit in this regard.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or is Equipment Group 200A only if the dealer orders it as such? As in, if you don't specify it, it doesn't come with 200A or any of the other packages....

·
Registered
191 Posts
Well if you look above the options pics the title says Key Standard and Optional Features... Sync is one of those optional ones. But I see the confusion seeing as they usually have optional and standard on different charts.

·
Registered
724 Posts
200a is the basic SE car and has no cost.

Sync is not standard on an SE, it has to be ordered as an additional cost option in one of the other packages.

The SEL has sync as part of the base cost.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Or is Equipment Group 200A only if the dealer orders it as such? As in, if you don't specify it, it doesn't come with 200A or any of the other packages....
Sync comes in 2 "flavors" in the SE, but you can't get it on 200A (standard SE) / 201A (Convenience PKG only).

202A - Sync w/o SIRIUS radio
203A - Sync w/ SIRIUS radio + Convenience package.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts