Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All

This is my first post, so hello to you all. We are picking up our new CMax on Wednesday and we are very excitied about the touchscreen DVD sat nav system we ordered from FOrd, but we have little infoirmation on it and I was wondering if you experts may know where I can get more info?

I would like to know if it will play DVD movies or do I need an add on?

Also, does the autochanger sit under the seat or is it built into the head unit? Ford say under the seat but the dealer seems to think otherwise.

Anything else???

Many thanks
Craig

·
Registered
31 Posts
what??? never heard of something like that but if it installs n2 the head unit, it probably plays dvd's since it has the navigation n all...so it's from ford, wonder what it looks like...post some pics so i can c em and then i can give u my valuation...lol, that was dumb but how much did that cost and r u installing it or r u taking it to somewhere special!!!???!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well we haev had it for a while now and its great. The unit is actually made by Denso - I have posted some pics in teh picture thread under the cmax forum on ffoc.co.uk. Still can't get it to play DVDs though :( and although the head unit plays MP3 the autochangr under the seat doesnot.

C

1 - 3 of 3 Posts