Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
(Pics!) Fordracing Catback Exhaust Installed

I finally got my catback exhaust installed a few days ago and I love it. It has a great sound and looks sporty. The car certainly feels quicker, and revs faster than before. Once I get a K&N filter or a cold air intake I'm sure it will be even better.

Hopefully I can post pics (and maybe a video) soon.

Also, for those of you buying a new hatchback but aren't wanting to pay $675 cash for the exhaust, another solution would be to have it worked into your financing (like I did) and have your dealer install it at a discount.

·
Registered
87 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Oh yeah ... that must be excellent! Pictures and sound / video are mandatory!
[8D]
[ffrocks]

·
Registered
74 Posts
What dealer did you go through? I'm in Indy too. (Im)patiently waiting for mine to be delivered "the week of the 29th".

Edit: Oh, and video or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Nice, looking forward to the video and pics. Does adding a cat-back exhaust require a tune?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone has already said it, but VIDEO!!!!!! LOL

Awesome. Looking forward to hearing it.

Of course, we're all interested if it drones at driving speeds.

Tony

·
Registered
170 Posts
I saw some pictures of Trent's car with the exhaust, looks good. I'll see if I can get him to upload some pictures, maybe help him get a few videos too. I haven't seen it in person yet with the exhaust installed.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
$675.00 for exhaust

I finally got my catback exhaust installed a few days ago and I love it. It has a great sound and looks sporty. The car certainly feels quicker, and revs faster than before. Once I get a K&N filter or a cold air intake I'm sure it will be even better.

Hopefully I can post pics (and maybe a video) soon.

Also, for those of you buying a new hatchback but aren't wanting to pay $675 cash for the exhaust, another solution would be to have it worked into your financing (like I did) and have your dealer install it at a discount.
For 675.00 does that get you a header too? I would have gone w/ Focussport's exhaust. Your adding the 675.00 into the cost of the car w/ finaning & interest. So that 675.00 is going to be around a 1000.00 or so when your all done? WOW!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hrmmm, it looks like its only available for the 5 door.[mecry] Of course, I don't have an extra $700 to spend in the first place so who am I to complain. Hope FSWERKS or someone else makes a sedan compatible setup for less.

·
Registered
472 Posts
is anyone going to put this on the automatic Titanium? :X
I am giving it serious consideration. decision and results won't be in till prolly November tho.

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
is anyone going to put this on the automatic Titanium? :X
I might put one on, I want to see/hear it first though, and wait until there are two or 3 options, i think the fswerks one looks better with the black dual pipes.

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'd like to see pictures of both, installed... dyno charts would be good too.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
What dealer did you go through? I'm in Indy too. (Im)patiently waiting for mine to be delivered "the week of the 29th".

Edit: Oh, and video or it didn't happen!
Haha I'm hopefully taking pics (and maybe a vid) tonight if I can. I went through Don Hines Ford and couldn't be happier.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts