Discussion Starter #1
Sunday July 17 9:00AM-1:00PM
Live band/ Free hot dogs / soda
Info 847-526-5541

Hope see some Foci next week. [thumb]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
[8] Well maybe if I called.........duh. It said Rt.12 and Old Rand Rd. Correct?
Yeah, I think we'll be there, nothing else to do. [thumb]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a great time. Try to make it if you can. There's talk there might be a new SVT Shelby Cobra up there for the public to see.

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
FYI, some SVT's are all meeting at Dick's Parking Lot in Schaumburg. At 8am. SVT lighting's and mustangs. Cobra's etc.........all the real cars. Yummy.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CKA said:
FYI, some SVT's are all meeting at Dick's Parking Lot in Schaumburg. At 8am. SVT lighting's and mustangs. Cobra's etc.........all the real cars. Yummy.
Are you saying my car is ( not REAL) [;)] Just kidding with you. I'm going to head straight there.I hope the weather is on our side sunday. Sunday is also my B-Day. Should be a great day. [thumb]

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
No, no...just saying....you know....the sexy rides etc. J/K
Yeah, I think me as well heading straight there, because HA, my Explorer compared to them and yours. Yeah right!
And dude your an SVT...so you should be there. This is all SVT people.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should, but it's a straighter shot from my house to Victor Ford. Not bringing the Focus?

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Same here, we can just take RT.31, right near my house....to Rt.12. So yeah....my Focus hahahahahaha! Guess you're one of the many doesn't know......see my cardomain page.
[:)]

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
so, who all will be there? I'm going...I actually (accidentally) drove past the place on thursday when I got lost looking for something...

·
*~*
13,045 Posts
Not me...did you get my email back Amanda?
And the mustang people etc are meeting now at 7:30am.
Anyway I'm too sick, this sucks.
You guys have fun!

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
Dammit all to hell....I went out last night and just woke up....I could have sworn it didnt start until 1, but now I see it's over in 5 minutes and here I sit in pajamas. Damn.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry to hear that. If you ask me last years was way better. Overall it was still a good time.

·
Cashed in my chips
2,837 Posts
sorry I missed it....that place is all of 10 minutes drive from me...

I need to introduce myself anyways, because I have some things I want to get looked at on my car. Have you ever had any work done there? How mod-friendly are they? ANyone I should ask for?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I can e-mail them to you if you like. Just a pic of the new Cobra and Saleen Focus. Let me know?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts