Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a little pissed off the other day and punched my wheel and it dented the emblem is there a place I can find a replacement? I checked ebay no luck there. [???:)]

·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
I doubt there is a replacement for that emblem, most likely the only way to get a new one is to replace the airbag $$$

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt there is a replacement for that emblem, most likely the only way to get a new one is to replace the airbag $$$

yea thats what I was told from someone at ford. I found some on ebay that are the same size just the prongs are different I may buy it cut them off and just glue it

What made you angry?
My brother pissed me off cause hes a mechanic at firestone so he thinks he knows everything but thanks to everyone on this site I know more about my car then he does and we fight over parts that dont need to be replaced so I got pissed off punched my wheel and left then 2 hours later I get a call saying I was right smh. [facepalm]

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I grabbed a couple steering wheel emblems from a salvage yard a while back. There should be plenty to choose from.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On my 2012 I did the same thing, but it was SYNC that made me angry (stupid girl), and I used a knife edge to remove mine without breaking the prongs. I pounded it relatively semi -spherical and NOW the problem is cracking in the clear coat. So I think its off to the junk yard. BTW Dealership called shaninigans when I tried to blame the denting due to the intense heat down here in NC. Oh well. I am going to keep trying.

·
Focus Hoarder
3,633 Posts
Even though this was 7 years ago, you don’t happen to have any more of those do you? ?
large oval or small oval? Ford had 2 different sizes they mixed them in 04.. small was 00-04 large was 04+

1 - 12 of 12 Posts