Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you guys, how you going?

I need a few things from ford racing performance parts for my 04 ST170 but the ACT dealer is a bit of dolt when it comes to looking up parts. I don't mind buying online but I do not want to pay what it takes to get stuff shipped in from America.

I also need to get my throttle body ported, and who in Canberra or Fyshwick can get that done?

Thanks a lot

Registered
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Best to get the CFM one.
Guess I will get that shipped in. Doesn't seem cheap but I need one --getting an MIL from a sticky throttle body and intake runner. I am going to try cleaning the intake runners with seafoam or something but the TB probably needs an upgrade anyways.

Great site --but shipping is still a fortune to Australia. I know there are only few hundred of these that got shipped here (400 is the number I hear get thrown around) so getting parts is a bit of a nightmare compared to when I lived in Texas and had an SVTF.

Still, I was hoping I could find parts here in Australia. It may be wishful thinking. but I need to get some things done to pass rego and get it insured. I got this car for cheap enough it's worth putting a bit of money into it, but I'm still trying to do this on a relatively small budget. It's a car I intend to keep for the remainder of my time down under but that should only be about three years (so no turbo insanity like the Focus sitting in my mother's garage.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts