Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has hooked up the ford racing intake manifold vacuum. I've installed the manifold but can't seem to figure out the vacuum hookups.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts

This is for the gen2
In the 1st pic there's 2 holes that don't have the vac pipe coming out, it's not drilled through so what do I do there?
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]This is where your IACV goes like shown in picture 3

and in the 3rd pic below there some type of intake pipe so where do I get 1 from????
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]Yours has that piping it just isnt as long , this goes to the break booster

I need those 90* steel joins, the caps,the longer steel pipe down the bottom of the manifold and the calbes all in pic 3
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]You dont need the longer pipe , The 90 fittings and plugs the owner of picture 3 added and all you have to do is pull the steel fittings out of your FR Intake and tap them for NPT and get the fittings at your locak parts store for about 15.00 on the high side

So all of this comes with the M-9926-ZX3R cost $419 U.S. ?????
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]What you get with the ZX3R is the TB with the IAC Vac port , TPS adaptor , and throttle cable bracket and the linkage on the TB with the ZX3R doesent hit the FR Intake , all you have to do is trim the lower part of the TB linkage and it wont hit and you can remove the spacer you have , I think you will find that it will be to high for the hood to close

In pic 2 there's that blue bolt, now does it stay there whats its for????
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]The blue part is nothing but a cap/plug and it stays there

The hole above it do you cap it off, where does it join too????
[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]This would be where your EGR would bolt up if using it , Plug it

Tom

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
rep where its due...lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts