Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently got my new rs and I got the owners package in the mail with the free driving class for owners. Has anyone done the class yet and if so is it worth going?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just recently got my new rs and I got the owners package in the mail with the free driving class for owners. Has anyone done the class yet and if so is it worth going?
How long from the day you got the RS did you get the owners package through the mail? I just got my RS 5 days ago

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It took about 2 and a half weeks to get my owners package. Unfortunately the ups delivery guy dropped my package at my door and broke what was inside.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's the ratio of class room to track time for the class? And is it good for all skill levels? I've never really been on a track like that before

·
w/ my magic bag
29,452 Posts
I'll go in your place......LOL. Heck yea its worth it. Any time you can go to a performance driving class, jump on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts