Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Different colored Ford Emblem overlays used to be sold on webxtremes, but Ford made them pull the product......I found them on ebay for a reasonable price. The item description says fits all hatchbacks. I have a sedan, and I know that my steering wheel and front grill emblems are the same as hatch, but what about the rear strip emblem. Are they the same size on hatches and sedans???

Nick

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would assume they are, but you know what they say about assuming... If you want something different you can look at www.steeda.com, and put thier emblem up or www.batinc.net who have a good selection of european emblems. Hey that's fun to say, emblems emblems emblems...

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
If you want to be really safe, just go to a vynal shop. They will cost you like $8 a peice. and you can take the measurements right there had you will know they are right.

I did my sedan, just lookie at the gallarie. But I did mine in gray, then redid them once the vynal shop that my friends works at finally got chrome material.

Just be sure to use rubbing alcohol and clean the area very well first, and take your time putting them on. Air bubbles suck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts