Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that the Mondeo's headlights will fit on a 05' Focus? I saw one from Mexico today at my work and they kinda look like the ST170's but on a 05'.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
I doubt it, I honestly do as you would have heard about this by now. There's always talk about replacement 05+ headlights, aftermarket or otherwise so I'm sure someone has tried this. Also I know there was a thread in the past where Sascha from www.european-parts.net sent a set of headlights from the UK to a user here on FF.com to 'test fit' and then didn't work..... not sure which ones they were but they looked 'close' to the ones on the 2005 focus.

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anything I would believe that they would be from thier ST, but thanks for the reply.

I wish they would hurry up and make some HID's already......lol

·
Dragon Warrior
309 Posts
yeah My co-worker here in Germany has a mondeo and I am also pretty sure they will not fit.

I will check again tomorrow on another one since he is no longer in the country and I Leave before he gets back.

·
Registered
470 Posts
JRODSVT said:
yeah My co-worker here in Germany has a mondeo and I am also pretty sure they will not fit.

I will check again tomorrow on another one since he is no longer in the country and I Leave before he gets back.
You ever find out if they will fit or not?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts