Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I ordered my Ford Focus on 6/2/11. My expected ETA was 7/7/11. I was at work today, not in a good mode to be there on the 4th of July, and I got a call from my salesman at Capital Ford in Raleigh, NC. I said hello and he said, "You're car just rolled of the truck 20 minutes ago". I was speechless, not only did the car arrive earlier than expected it arrived on a National Holiday. So I expected my salesman to say, well you should be able to come get the car in a day or two because of the holiday, I was wrong. He said "I have you financing information completed and have spoken to my sales manager and he has a approved your X-plan pricing while also keeping you eligible for 1500 in rebates". No haggling necessary. This is my first Ford car and first new car buying experience, it could not have gone more smoothly. Needless to say best 4th of July EVER!!!

Happy 4th
America & Ford Motor Company you ROCK!!!!!

·
Registered
25,627 Posts
^^^ Thats great to hear!!!...awesome that you are happy with the experience.

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
Great news to get when your stuck at work! Enjoy the car!

·
Registered
524 Posts
That makes one heck of 4th of July for sure. As soon as you get it put some pics up. [drummer]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow.. A month?? I've been waiting since April! Congrats.
I've been waiting as well for my car to come in. Order date was May 3.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I ordered a Ford Ranger and got it in 3 weeks. Sometimes the car you order is already slated to be built.
What options did you order? S, SE, SEL, TIT?

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Posted via FF Mobile Win...Go America! Lol. And damn I wish i had 1500 in rebates. I cant even get another private cash rebate. Ugh.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ordered a Ford Ranger and got it in 3 weeks. Sometimes the car you order is already slated to be built.
What options did you order? S, SE, SEL, TIT?
I doubt it was already slated to be built. The car is a Sterling Grey SE sedan, MT with rapid spec 201a convenience package, sport package, moonroof, interior protection. Don't think this configuration of options with a manual transmission was slated to be built.

I LOVE the manual, the shifts are incredibly smooth. Overall I am extremely pleased with the car so far. I don't have a proper camera to upload pics, but my roommate has an iphone so I will post pics asap.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are some photos of the new car (if it works).

1 - 20 of 27 Posts