Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to post this, but I found a Ford ground effects kit for sale on ebay starting at 1.00$ + shipping. This kit is sold out since about a year so it's a good chance to get a hold on one. It comes painted in red.

item number is 8064202808

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Yeah, that seller sells them pretty regularly on eBay. It's always the same too. Toreador Red for the hatch, unpainted for the sedan. At least that was what it was last time.

·
Registered
527 Posts
id b wary of the fitment. it may end up costing more just to get it to fit right. id go with a name brand or reputable dealer for a body kit. just my $.02

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TSnedSi said:
id b wary of the fitment. it may end up costing more just to get it to fit right. id go with a name brand or reputable dealer for a body kit. just my $.02
Those are the Ford factory ground effects. I have them on my car and fitment is perfect. I bought them from a Ford dealer on ebay also, very good deal!

·
Registered
216 Posts
TSnedSi said:

Yeah, gotta be wary of those MADE BY THE FACTORY SPECIFICALLY FOR THE CAR parts huh....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts