Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2000 Ford Focus ZX3. It has a ton of custom work done to it. It has a 5 speed manual transmission, 92000 miles.

Exterior :
- Official Saleen 8 piece widebody kit
- Carbon fiber hood with edges painted to match car
- Carbon fiber b pillars
- Carbon fiber RS spoiler
- Custom painted headlights to match car, Nokya bulbs
- New grille with clear turn signals, hyper white bulbs
- M3 style mirrors with LED turn signal
- 15" Konig Reasons, tires have lots of tread left
- Window tint (5% rears, 35% fronts)
- Debadged (no Ford or Focus logo anywhere on exterior)

Engine :
- 170a high output alternator
- Upgraded "big 3" wiring
- Optima Red Top battery

Interior :
- Custom "Rings of Fire" gauges
- Carbon Fiber gauge surround
- Gauge trim painted to match vehicle
- Ichibahn chrome/red shift knob, red shift boot and e-break boot
- Q Logic Kick Panels
- Custom LED cupholder lights (will light up your bottle red, bad ass looking)

Stereo :
- Pioneer DEH-P8400MP CD/MP3 player (dual screen) (retails $499)
- Elevation Audio Concert Series 5 1/4" components in kick panels (retails $279)
- Elevation Audio DX80.4 Amplifier (retails $399) Custom installed in rear floor with only the insides showing, very clean
- 12" Kicker Comp subwoofer
- Q Logic Kick Panels ($150)
- 1/0 Wiring
- Audiobahn Professional Series RCA's
- Distribution Block included, easily install second amplifier!

INCLUDING FOR FREE TO THE BUYER:
- Set of brand new Tein S-Tech lowering springs ($200 value)
- Black euro tails ($150 value)
- All stock body parts including wheels/tires, hood, front and rear bumper, sideskirts
- Rear window covers (can be seen in some pictures covering the "backseat" windows. They are currently removed, buy can be reapplied with double sided tape. Painted to color match car)

The car is in excellent running condition. I have owned the car since it had about 79k miles on it (when it was completely stock) and it has not had to be in the shop even once for engine problems! Starts up fine every time. Transmission is an easy one, good for a beginner as well. Only problem with the interior is a small tear in the drivers seat. It has been there since I purchased the car, and has not gotten any worse, so I don't imagine it will. Exterior has a few bumps/dings/light scratches that you would expect from a 2000 car, but nothing major. Driver sideskirt has a scratch about 1" long that can easily be fixed. Rear bumper near exhaust melted slightly after a LONG car trip. If you purchase teh vehicle I would recomend you do the center exit exhaust to prevent this from getting worse (local shop quoted me $225 for the exhaust, so it isn't expensive) and any body shop can cheaply repair the melted part. Front bumper has a few paint chips from rocks and things like that, again not more then what is expected from a 2000.

Asking $5,500 OBO. I figure with all of the custom work done to it, that is an excellent price. Saleen bodykit was $1500 plus paint, carbon fiber hood was $750 painted, rear spoiler was $225, stereo system was over $1300 plus countless hours of install time, high output alternator and Red Top battery was over $400 for the pair. Car has well over $4000 worth of customs done to it.

PICTURES OF AUDIO WILL BE UP WITHIN 24 HOURS! It is currently raining outside.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey, do you have any contact information so i can talk to you about your car for sale? also would ylou accept $5000 for it? thanks

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Bump.

The DVD player is no longer installed. In its place is a LITERALLY brand new Panasonic CQ-C7203U. I just purchased it and installed it.

I am still taking offers, new asking price is $5200.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts