Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I know this problem has already been discussed but it didn't seem to help me with my problem.
I own a 2003 Ford Focus zx5 with abs and traction control.
My issue is my abs and TCS light are lighten and isn't fonctionning.
I got my code read, my wheels sensor are OK but I got the code C1095 or something like that with is: Hydrolic Pump no signal.
I tested all my abs related fuse(5 of them) and they all have reading 12V with my multimeter and my fuse are OK.
When I put the ignition on the ON position I can hear the abs pump "click".
So my questions are:
Does anyone already came upon this issue.
Are my reading OK.
And I heard that these pump have an issue related to the internal pressure sensor because it's inside the abs pump.

I wish someone can help me figure that out since I live in Quebec and the winter time is already painful without my TCS.
Regards, Kevin.

·
Registered
602 Posts
ABS unit shot, needs to be replaced unless you can get hold of the part itself, ABS has to come out to do this anyway, guess you can have it rebuilt for a fraction of the cost of a new one as well, or the scrapyard...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ABS unit shot, needs to be replaced unless you can get hold of the part itself, ABS has to come out to do this anyway, guess you can have it rebuilt for a fraction of the cost of a new one as well, or the scrapyard...
Can I just get the abs pump without the abs module?
Or would it be better to buy the whole abs assembly?
Regards, Kevin.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts