Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 ford focus with 199xxx on it i replaced the coil pack and put in brand new plugs and wires about 6 monthes ago but the car has sat for the last 5 and then it was running fine it would idle rough on start if it was cold then it would warm up and some times if i was costing in netral it would kill but start back then one day it woldnt accelerate then just take of and as it warmed up it wend away then i went to drive it home and it started sputering and it wouldnt go any where and it will start up but it will idle high then drop and kill but if i try to step on the gas to keep it running it will just die me and my mechanic freind went through and checked the fuel and the pump working and its getting fuel and we checkd the wires and there all getting spark where going to pull the plugs tommrow to see if one didnt go bad but is there someithing it could be like mabe a realy bad vacum problum from the pcv valve or somthing with the egr valve but i had by pased it and cleared the code and it hasnt came on for 400 miles ???????????????/[?|]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts