Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Focusfanatics

I have a problem with my focus it is going into limp home mode when i drive fast and the engine lamp is on all the time.

The fault is turbo underboost P0299 i have had the problem for about 3 weeks now, 2 days ago i tried changing the turbo because it was leaking oil and had bad bearings. but the problem still persists. after i changed the turbo i also got at fault on the MAF sensor (P1103).

The car is also runne rough, sometimes it jerks like the fuel is cut for just a second and then it does it again probably 5-10sec later. Sometimes it is also really hard so i almost think it is going to stall

I am not sure what is wrong and i am therefore looking for your help.
The car is a focus 2010 1.6tdci 110BHP

i have tried making some graphs with forscan to try and determine the fault but i can't see what is wrong one the graphs.

Graphs is in the link
imgur.com/a/MRMGviq

I appreciate all the help i can get.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Focusfanatics

I have a problem with my focus it is going into limp home mode when i drive fast and the engine lamp is on all the time.

The fault is turbo underboost P0299 i have had the problem for about 3 weeks now, 2 days ago i tried changing the turbo because it was leaking oil and had bad bearings. but the problem still persists. after i changed the turbo i also got at fault on the MAF sensor (P1103).

The car is also runne rough, sometimes it jerks like the fuel is cut for just a second and then it does it again probably 5-10sec later. Sometimes it is also really hard so i almost think it is going to stall

I am not sure what is wrong and i am therefore looking for your help.
The car is a focus 2010 1.6tdci 110BHP

i have tried making some graphs with forscan to try and determine the fault but i can't see what is wrong one the graphs.

Graphs is in the link
imgur.com/a/MRMGviq

I appreciate all the help i can get.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts