Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My driver side seat recline handle stripped out and the plastic piece is all broke, its just the plastic piece that fits into the metal tube... not the handle that peopel in the back use to get out, the one you use to adjust the seat back ... where can i get a new one?

I searched on ebay and ford parts :( !!! Its fine the way it is , but i want to be able to adjust the seat back !!

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
pm b16sir1991... he works at a parts dept for ford dealer.. he'll be able to help you

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
no lol.. you lost me after yo

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
don't be schocked if you don't hear from him quick... he's been real busy.. i just called him and he wasn't available... ima call a lil later for something

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
no lol.. you lost me after yo
see he lost me after thanks, lol

now was it the recliner handle that broke, or the handle to pull the seat foward???

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Same thing happened to my daughter's ZX3. She keeps asking when I'M going to fix it......lol (YOUR car, kiddo.......)

Anyway - post what you find out.

Thx.

·
Machinery Technician
7,321 Posts
i bought one cheap at the dealer (after my gf broke it), Mike can get you one even cheaper.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
It's a thread from '08, sources & availability have likely changed.

I'll move it to General Tech. Chat for more current replies (you can find similar new threads there).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts