Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i have ford focus Titanium 2012 with a 360 sensors and Auto parking, i tried update the ipc to the one with the speedomter, succes. But after that the auto parking not working, and the sensors i see in multimedia but its not beeping. There is solution in that case? Maybe update to other files? Thanks

that pictures before and after.

Speedometer Trip computer Gauge Odometer Automotive lighting
Speedometer Car Tachometer Gauge Vehicle

·
Registered
2012 Focus SE hatchback black
1,244 Posts
I'm not familiar with how you would update it but I would just return it to the old program if possible. Perhaps your 2012 doesn't support the update correctly.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not familiar with how you would update it but I would just return it to the old program if possible. Perhaps your 2012 doesn't support the update correctly.
I returned it to the previous software, it is possible. But maybe someone has updated to this new version and knows what to do, maybe it is possible to mix files and update that will work properly, it is more normal to have a speedometer. Except for the reverse sensors and automatic parking everything works great.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
The digital speedometer is such a minor detail that has no effect at all anything that I recommend leaving it the old way with the older software to preserve all your car's functionality. Maybe your car was just an earlier version that doesn't support that update or the file you used was corrupted somehow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its working 100% only the sensors not working and auto parking, i asking maybe there is a files that can put in and that will work

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
As I said before perhaps your 2012 PCM doesn't support the update.
Which aftermarket software brand did you use? You didn't say anywhere in this thread...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts