Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, i'm noob here, i'm from indonesia and my english is not good, so sorry for that. I have ford focus mk3 hatchback 2013 which throw parking aid malfunction, hill start assist not availaible, active city stop not availaible and sometime throw immobilizer malfunction too. I had took it to the only one ford dealer in my city. Ford mechanic said my abs module is failure and they cannot replaced it because they don't have new part in stock. So i buy a used one which after 2 weeks they still unable to programmed it. They said i bought a failed one. I decided took my focus home. Luckily the seller exchange another one abs module for me. At home i tried scan myself with forscan and give code for lost communication with abs module. So my question is if i replace abs module my self and programed it with asbuilt data which i gather from motorcraftservice, will it be done or do i need to programmed other modules? What minimum requirement for the adapter need to load asbuilt data? Do i need vcm 2 adapter for this? Hope someone had experience with abs module replcement can give me info to do it easily. Sory for the long story and thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts