Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have changed over my old Paintball photo Gallery website into a FOrd Focus Photo Resource.

This is brand spankin new. If your looking for a way to upload all you Focus Photos for free and it be reliable unlike all these other hosting services then here is your chance.

http://metatrox.net

P.S. If there is a problem making this post as i guess its sort of a plug then I'm sorry and you may delete. Also I have used similar categories for photo albums and categories.

ADMIN : I'm looking for affiliates and am wondering if you might be interested. Please PM or Email me [email protected]

Thanks

*STUPID might help to put the link eh?

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow not a single person interested in free reliable hosting and a cool focus photo resource. thats Shocking maybe i was wrong about this.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Got this when I clicked Upload.

"You don't have permission to perform this operation."

·
Registered
168 Posts
I would if I could but I cant. I get a few errors when I try.

My Profile = You don't have permission to access this page.
Upload = You don't have permission to perform this operation.

So IDK whats going on[8]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Metatrox - I registered, received my confirmation email, returned to site, logged in, went to SVT Gallery, clicked upload, and got this:

"Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload pictures"

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Ok guys i'm so sorry about that it should be fixed and ready to go now. You must register to be able to upload photos.

BTW you might need to use IE because there are drop down menus and i dont think thy work in ForeFox Sorry i'll try to make it crossbrowser compatible.

Give it a try now guy and gals

·
Registered
168 Posts
Metatrox said:
Ok guys i'm so sorry about that it should be fixed and ready to go now. You must register to be able to upload photos.

BTW you might need to use IE because there are drop down menus and i dont think thy work in ForeFox Sorry i'll try to make it crossbrowser compatible.

Give it a try now guy and gals
You are right, Fierfox does not like the site. IE is the way to do it for this site. Just stay away from having pop ups & I will be ok, my IE does not load pop ups for some reason[???:)]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts