Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at the dealership looking at Foci again, and the salesman gave me a postcard sized flyer about an event that Ford is putting on, the "2012 Focus Laser Target Hunt!" with two chances to WIN!

It's happening in Tacoma, WA, at the Sprinker Recreation Center (14824 C Street South), THIS WEEKEND on Sept. 24th & 25th, 10am to 6pm.

They way I understand it is they have a somewhat regular autocross track with cones layed down to designate the path of the track in the parking lot. On top of that, they have targets on the ground along the track that you try to hit with the LASERS that are mounted under their Ford Foci! It all sounds pretty awesome to me.

I'm not sure that they are actually promoting any aggressive driving at the event, but if they give me a new Focus and a track to drive it on, you better believe that I'm going to make it exciting!! [driving]

·
Registered
645 Posts
If it's like you say...hopefully it will catch on across the country!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Sorry... had to be done. [:)~]
Wow! That is pure artistic brilliance at it's finest!! [giddy]

Oh ya, I forgot to explain the ways to win $250. You can enter a raffle for a chance to win each day, and if you get a perfect score, with lasers (don't know if I want to see what Strix comes up with for that one), you are entered for another drawing with everyone else that gets a perfect score over the two days. $250, or if you're extra lucky $500!!!

So nobody on this entire site lives in the Tacoma area?? I expected to make someone's day with this. I wonder how many people will be there when it's been so under-advertised.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts