Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have got ford focus 1.6 duratech 2005 , with automatic transmission, recently i am getting message on my car "engine system fault" or "transmission Malfunction" when i tried to start my car it doesnt starts, but after few minutes when i tried to start my car it started smoothly without any message after starting smoothly i tried to restart the car number of times but no complaints. but very next day same thing happens. please guide me what are the faults in my car.

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Moved to General Tech. Chat

Can't guide much until you get any codes "read". There is a list of the generic descriptions for each code number in a How To sticky at the top of this section. ALWAYS get numbers for reference, as short descriptions are often wrong or misleading.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Shahzaib. I got very same problem. Dint find a jot of difference. Did you find solution for this issue. Please lwt me know

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi i have got ford focus 1.6 duratech 2005 , with automatic transmission, recently i am getting message on my car "engine system fault" or "transmission Malfunction" when i tried to start my car it doesnt starts, but after few minutes when i tried to start my car it started smoothly without any message after starting smoothly i tried to restart the car number of times but no complaints. but very next day same thing happens. please guide me what are the faults in my car.
Shahzaib. I got very same problem. Dint find a jot of difference. Did you find solution for this issue. Please lwt me know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts