Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw three ford Focuses at the show. The first car I went in was the Focus like I stated here a while back.

There was a Focus SE hatchback and it was painted in a no cost gray paint (the name escapes me at this moment). It was equipped with a sport package, 203A package, and powershift transmission.

There was also a Focus Titanium sedan with yellow blaze paint. It came equipped with package 401A, sport package, and parking package. I spent most of my time in that car as it has a working MyTouch in there.

Finally, there was an electric Focus at the show. I was told it would be priced competitively with the Nissan Leaf and would get an 80-100 range (also competive with the Nissan Leaf). I was not allowed to go in the car.

When I was driving home, I was listening to rap and the speakers sounded pretty good in my car. I set the bass at +2, midrange at 0, and treble at +1 and pumped up the volume. There was little to no distortion.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
At the local autoshow a car was up on a turntable with do not touch all around (roped off.)
Well no one else happened to be looking at it so I walked right on up onto the platform and got in.
Was able to look around at it, have folks look at ME in the car, for about 20 minutes. Finally some official like dude asked me to get out of the car.
No problem. (maybe being a girl I was not kicked out of the show?)
It was years ago and I do not even remember which car it was.. I think it was a to be introduced Nissan 350Z..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts