Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a few pics from the uk's biggest ford show. Sorry most of them are from my club stand but hope you enjoy. Its held at Silverstone the British GP track.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i do so love cosworths................oh and you should slap the guy that put the fake vents on the hood of the RS(9th pic down).

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Love it all, especially the Cosworth.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
all those RS's. can i have one??

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
since all us US doods tink the UK/European RS is just raw and bad ass, what do you guys think of our svt? not speaking of power, but looks and potential? lol, i know, svt is a joke to the rs, but ya know. i have an svt, and i readily admit this

·
Registered
201 Posts
I truly like the RS and would swap my SVT for one in a heart beat but seeing so many of them together in the only color available makes 'em seem a little less desirable. They're all the same! Not trying to start anything just an opinion.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts

Lol @ the shorts. Hey, send those hotpants over, and we can add some material and finish them for you. [thumb] [:eek:)]

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eazyrider_tim said:

Lol @ the shorts. Hey, send those hotpants over, and we can add some material and finish them for you. [thumb] [:eek:)]
This from the country that spawned lumber jack shirts!!!!

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
rs-steve said:
bigjordan, those vents are not fake, I've seen them before on a focus race car. Part of me likes them and the other part of me says no, don't put that on an RS.

One quick question... How do you find your RS at events like these? [???:)]

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
*thud!*

*drew awakens*

What happened?? HOLY COW!!! Look at all those sweet euro foci!!!!!! [:D]

·
Registered
545 Posts

*cries* OMG it's perfect...the orange...and the silver..and the beautiful exhaust...sigh why does Ford hate the U.S.A?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts