Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
there are actually 4 modes, if you watch the Geneva video there's a video screen in the background that shows Drift, Sport, Track and ????
they cut away before they showed the fourth mode, however another article confirmed that you'll be able to turn everything off

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I first heard that the RS would have a "drift mode", I pictured an RS wrapped around a tree.
Fortunately for the young and inexperienced, it is in reality an "electronic nanny".

http://blog.caranddriver.com/thank-you-for-smoking-ford-explains-the-focus-rss-drift-mode/
Hadn't seen that - thanks for the link. (Just found this forum, had been following the car over in the UK on the RS Owner's Club).

This sounds ideal - fun with a safety net, and (hopefully) gets you as near as possible to RWD dynamics when you want that. I wonder if you can leave it in this mode by default - probably not, it's likely you will have to reset when you start the car....

·
Registered
153 Posts
there are actually 4 modes, if you watch the Geneva video there's a video screen in the background that shows Drift, Sport, Track and ????
they cut away before they showed the fourth mode, however another article confirmed that you'll be able to turn everything off
the 4th mode is "normal" lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts