Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Looks awesome! I can definitely see elements in some current Ford vehicles already. Some similarities so the 2012 Focus, the ST pretty much emulates that front end. The upcoming 2012 Taurus also has a lot of that front end. It's a really neat concept... I WANT THE GULL WING DOORS! lol

·
Registered
459 Posts
As cool as this concept is, it will not materialize.
Not as it's own vehicle anyway. Ford is just using it as a demonstrator for their new styling language. The look will make it's way across a Ford's line up.
The 2013 Fusion/Mondeo will feature several of the styling similarities with this concept.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
That IS the nature of a concept car that captures the design language of the company... I don't think anyone was expecting that car to go into production.

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's an interesting concept car, and not wanting to come off as a jerk, but how does this thread relate to the 3rd generation Focus? I know that some new Focus owners only stay in this section, but there are other parts to this forum where this thread would be better placed.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's an interesting concept car, and not wanting to come off as a jerk, but how does this thread relate to the 3rd generation Focus? I know that some new Focus owners only stay in this section, but there are other parts to this forum where this thread would be better placed.
Well I dunno about you, but I'd love the gull wing doors to make it to the next focus when it's designed ;-)

·
Registered
336 Posts
They need to change the name, My favorite car is the Mistubishi Evo and for ford to take that name is an insult

1 - 12 of 12 Posts