Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to pass along a link to the best rates on Ford's Factory ESP that I've found. After much research, and a huge variance in pricing between dealers, I found this dealer in Michigan who has the best rates on warranties that I've been able to find. Not recommending that you get one, but if you're in the market for a plan and want to compare rates, this website has cheaper rates than buying from anyone else I've found. The 84 month, 100K PremiumCare warranty was anywhere from $300-$1200 cheaper than competitors on comparative plans.

http://www.zeiglerfordesp.com/

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the car business other than as a consumer. There are no discounts or rebates resulting from this recommendation, it's simply offered as a comparison tool.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
113 Posts
Great post. From the digging I have done, I agree that the OP posted the best website.

Is the PremiumCARE required to cover components such as MFT?

·
Registered
747 Posts
$360 for 5 year, nice! Thank you sir! I was looking for one of these to make sure i always had a rental when i inevitably take my car in for service.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/QUOTE]Is the PremiumCARE required to cover components such as MFT?[/QUOTE]

Take look at the plans/benefits. Prem/Care covers the most components. I haven't compared them feature for feature, but it covers most everything except maintenance items. Its easier to tell you what's not covered, than what is.

Link to Prem Care brochure...

http://www.factoryplans.com/assets/cms/files/brochure_PremiumCARE.pdf

·
Registered
108 Posts
Wow great price! Thanks! Saving me slightly over $100 since I was going to go with the one ransil posted

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its always nice to save my forum friends some money... Now if you'll just take 10% of that and send it to a veterans family organization, we'll have saved $90 and made a military family happy at the same time.[cheers]

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Double Post

·
Registered
87 Posts
Can I buy an american ESP for my Canadian car and have it serviced in Canada?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Here are the numbers I plugged in not $100 difference:

7 tears 75K $100 deductible
AK = $840
Zigeiler = $855

7 years 100K
AK = $955
Zigeiler = $940

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My mistake... I may have plugged in a different deductible or something when comparing the two, yesterday was a long day here...

Either one's a good deal. I was quoted about $1700 from my dealer on the PremCare plan, so for comparison's sake, I'd choose either of these two before going back to them.

Oh, and yes I did contribute a few dollars to the veterans families as well. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts