Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello tom, my name is mike. i live in memphis but as of right now am stationed overseas. i dont know if you remember me, but i had my car tuned by dynospeed in memphis and was not really impressed with the results. i have known that you are the man when it comes to the foci, my tour overseas will be ending shortly and i was wondering if it would be possible for you to tune my car at your shop. i am just enquiring now because i will not be back to the states till may 2009 and i would like to make an apointment in advance knowing you are a busy man. if not, i understand, but who else to go to i do not know. thanks for your time, murph

·
FF Affiliate
31,089 Posts
I am retiring but have decided to keep the Dyno and my Son wants to tinker with it and have a place to work on his toys so I am going to see what he can do with it

I will be coming back to the US every 3 to 4 months (Grand kids / Rental Property ) so I can do tuning why I am in town for 2 to 3 weeks for something to do so yes I should be able to help you out

Tom

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
Dammit austin no one wants you to tune a focus hahaah JK but thats a good Q. Tom would you be willing to give someone who is actually buying the real SCT tuning software the tricks that you know to help them out.

Jim

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
i was thinking about buying the whole real package taking SCT's coarse then ask Tom so i could learn more

1 - 10 of 10 Posts