1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: Titanium Handling Package Wheels & Tires

SOLD! American.

A. Your Item Description

selling my factory Ti handling package wheels with factory-installed Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tires (and factory installed TPMS inside) from my 2013 Focus. they have about 14,000mi on them and have never been driven in the winter.

the tires have never been patched or plugged, never had any problems with them.

the rims are in excellent shape - no curb damage. (heck, i haven't even parallel-parked this car yet). i wax them inside and out before i put them on in the spring so that helps a lot to keep the brake dust off of them.

B. Your Location

Rindge, NH. (Southwest NH) local pickup or meet-up can be arranged in the greater Boston area (i work in Waltham, MA), southern NH, or north central MA. if you can wait a bit, i have a trip to Albany coming up soon and could meet somewhere in the capital district of NY, northwest MA, or southern VT on my way through.

C. Your Asking Price

i'm asking $735 for the set. willing to negotiate. :)

D. Any Related Photos (Optional)

each picture below links to a larger version jpg so go ahead and click through, zoom in, look around.

condition: a few small nicks.

treadwear: not bad. some life left in these.

E. Person placing ad

me!

F. Contact Information

PM on this board, please.

ask any questions you have, thanks for looking!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I might be interested. Although I reside in Arizona, I am driving to New England next month in my explorer Sport, so I can pick them up. If you could pm me and we can discuss details.

Thank you, Paul

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
I'm interested potentially but only if you'd be willing to ship and talk price.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.