Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
1.) why do you have both superchargers?
because all the cool kids have two blowers now-a-days. more blowers, mean you get blown more often, right?

2.) are you going turbo?
I have no clue what your talking about. [ninja]

3.) what size pulley is on the SC? I see there is 3 different sizes you can put on
On the JRSC, it is the Ford Racing BBK pulley, dont know what size that is. On the PWSC, it is Massives "middle" pulley. I belive it is the 2.6 inch. It also comes with the smaller one, i believe it is the 2.4.

4.) do you have all the receipts of all the work done to the SC.. for warranty purposes?
Not sure, though Im sure i can get a copy from Steigmier if needed.

now buy one, [clap]

·
Registered
12 Posts
I want.

Is that the one off the orange SVTF from new york or whatever that you put in a ditch with Peter when ya'll were driving back?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes. That moron still hasn't paid me for putting that car into a ditch.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
all PM's replied too.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm keeping track of this thread. I have a very large interest in the JRSC BBK setup. Hopefully you still have it for sale when I need it.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I'm keeping track of this thread. I have a very large interest in the JRSC BBK setup. Hopefully you still have it for sale when I need it.
you need it right now. [giddy]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Still very interested. Realistically, it'll be a few mints before im in a position to purchase. Probably close to a half year.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Still very interested. Realistically, it'll be a few mints before im in a position to purchase. Probably close to a half year.
sell a kidney :)

bump.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Deposit has been made.

pending final payment, consider this sold.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts